Eigen Technologies provides natural language processing (NLP) technology to clients across multiple sectors.
Chris Mullan, SVP of Product; and Tim Crowe, Director of Insurance Solutions, joined Robin Merttens on this episode to discuss how they help the insurance industry get access to all the insightful data trapped in the many bespoke, complex and rapidly changing documents that the industry relies on.
Talking points include:
- Unstructured data and the inherent issues it causes in the insurance process
- The unique issues that arise from London’s Market reform contracts
- Past experiences of the insurance industry, including the overpromising of vendors and failure to deliver
- The role of AI, Machine Learning and how to accurately describe them
- How documents vary across geographies and the issues that creates
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe some of the reasons it is imperative to maintain structured data and the issues that arise from unstructured data
- Summarise how past challenges have enabled future success
- Explain some of the pros and cons of using artificial intelligence and the vital role it plays in the digital world
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.