Capgemini is an information technology services and consulting company which partners with businesses to develop innovation solutions.
In this episode, Matthew Grant speaks to Kristofer le Sage de Fontenay, Insurance Leader at Capgemini, about the company’s investment in generative AI. Capgemini is focusing on helping clients solve their pain points through digital solutions, investing $2 billion USD in generative AI over the next three years and recruiting 30,000 new people with expertise in data and artificial intelligence. Tune in to find out how Capgemini is trying to alleviate pain points including legacy systems, data access and control, and talent acquisition.
Talking points include:
- Developing and investing in generative AI
- Consumer trust in generative AI
- The potential for advertising through AI
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe how generative AI can be deployed and developed within a company
- Define various pain points in the insurance industry and their causes
- Summarise the factors that need to be considered before integrating generative AI into an industry
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.