The Demex Group’s President & CEO Bill Clark and Chief Risk Officer Matt Coleman recently joined Matthew Grant and Henry Gale on InsTech podcast episode 234 to talk about how increasing losses from non-catastrophic weather events leave enterprises and insurers exposed.
- Why traditional insurers and reinsurers are reducing their insurance cover for weather risks
- The impact of climate change on frequency and severity
- Why brokers are supporting the Demex offering
- The problem of lack of insurance and the “stub period”
- Understanding hyper localisation
We have provided a summary of the key points of the discussion, which you can download here.
To get the full benefit of this podcast, you can also listen to the 30 minute discussion below.