Chubb is one of the largest global property and casualty insurance companies. It provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to individuals, families and businesses of all sizes.
Sean Ringsted is the Chief Digital Business Officer at Chubb and joined Matthew Grant to discuss developments at Chubb including Chubb Studio and increased use of IoT devices in insurance.
- How Chubb is expanding its global client base with Chubb Studio
- Why the growth of neobanks in developing economies is making insurance easier to buy
- What artificial intelligence can do and what it cannot
- What to expect in 2023
- Lessons for Chubb from building its own technology
Learn more about Chubb including our past interviews, podcasts and reports from our dedicated website page.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Describe what a neobank is and understand the benefits they bring when purchasing insurance in developing economies
- Summarise the key advantages of using artificial intelligence and the pros and cons of how it impacts a business
- List some examples of the methods used to expand and grow a business
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.