Gamma Location Intelligence (Gamma LI) uses software, data and spatial analytics to help companies reduce risk through location intelligence. Harnessing AI, data science and spatial analytics, Gamma LI produces solutions to geographical questions.
Matthew was joined by Gamma LI's Chief Commercial Officer, Richard Garry and CEO, Feargal O’Neill.
Talking points include:
- Overcoming the challenges of local address data in Ireland and the UK
- Creating complete crime data analytics from different sources
- Working with partners such as JBA Risk Management and Terrafirma (part of Dye & Durham)
- Case studies of how companies use Gamma LI’s data
- Scoring data quality
- The incentives available to people for reducing wind and flood impact on their properties
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Summarise how software, data and spatial analytics are being used within the location intelligence space
- Explain the challenges of local address data in countries such as UK and Ireland, and ways in which these can be overcome
- Identify the key advantages offered to customers when reducing wind and flood impacts on their properties
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.