This week we are back talking to another leader from one of the largest insurance companies in the world. Liberty Mutual. Parul Kaul-Green is Chief Digital Strategy Officer for Liberty Specialty Markets. Parul is at the sharp end of driving innovation across many of Liberty’s businesses as the company moves to digital.
Join us as Matthew Grant discovers how Parul is supporting Liberty’s underwriters and its clients including some of the following:
- All insurers are moving to become truly digital, but how does a Chief Digital Strategy Officer achieve that?
- Parul has a team around the world - how does she bring the underwriters and other business units along with her?
- What are the differences between “outputs” and “outcomes” and why is that important?
- Liberty’s three areas of focus: digital distribution, analytics and digital products
- Examples of companies that Liberty is working with
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Identify key roles a Chief Digital Strategy Officer must undertake to achieve a successful digital presence
- Describe some of the important differences between outputs and inputs and understand why it is imperative to differentiate the two
- Explain in further detail the advantages of using digital distribution, analytics and digital products when transitioning to becoming fully digital
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.