On episode 200 of the InsTech podcast, Matthew and Robin get together for another occasional chat about what is happening in the world of insurance innovation, insurtech and InsTech itself.
Since the launch of the podcast, InsTech has released around 133 hours of podcasts, featured 220 guests and had 170,000 downloads. Our top listener countries are the UK, USA, Germany, Italy and Canada.
Talking points include:
- Good news on funding for early-stage companies from the Amsterdam DIA conference
- An overview of our Risk Exchange report
- Our real-life insurance stories
- Celebrating our podcasts guest with the “1,000 fans awards”
- Our expanding sub-communities for founders, people in marketing, ESG and parametric
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Summarise the recent insurtech developments within the industry and where there is potential for growth
- Describe some of the different risk exchange models being adopted by insurers, brokers and technology partners
- List some of the funding opportunities for early-stage insurance companies and how these are accessed
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.