Oliver Werneyer launched his first business aged 16 and later went on to launch Imburse when he discovered the true cost to insurance companies of collecting premiums and paying claims. Another fascinating story about building a business, identifying opportunities and building confidence with clients.
Imburse is the glue and pipeline between insurers, their clients and payment providers. Join Matthew and Oliver as they cover topics including:
- How to find a problem to solve - then build a business
- Revealing the true cost of inefficient processes - and fixing them
- Gaining confidence and credibility with insurance buyers
- Why the regulator is your friend
- Why Imburse built its technology in-house
- The importance of partnerships
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
To find out more about InsTech, our membership and offerings visit www.instech.co or contact us email@example.com
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Explain some of the advantages using in-house technology creates
- Describe the importance of maintaining processes for business efficiency
- Identify the significance of building a strong network of partners
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.