Isabelle Santenac, Global Insurance Leader at EY, joins Robin on Podcast 193 to share her views on the future of insurance, digital transformation and why the industry needs to get better at attracting talent.
The conversation covers the importance of 'human capital' to support automation and communicating career opportunities to people with digital and technology backgrounds.
They also discuss how EY is supporting insurers in tackling legacy issues and emerging opportunities in ESG and embedded insurance.
Talking points include:
- The importance of diversity and inclusiveness
- How to get younger workers interested in insurance
- Consumer expectations - why ESG matters
- The growth of ecosystems and open insurance
- Legacy investment vs greenfield development
You can read more from Isabelle and EY about the topics discussed in this podcast by downloading the EY 2022 Global Insurance Outlook.
More InsTech content featuring EY is available on the company’s member profile page.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Explain the importance of ESG for insurers and some of the opportunities emerging within this space
- Describe some of the barriers faced by younger workers entering the insurance industry and how these can be overcome
- Summarise the benefits and challenges to consider for legacy investments when compared with greenfield developments
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.