Inari delivers core technology platforms that provide cloud-based end-to-end management for insurers and reinsurers. Since launching 5 years ago, Inari has helped its clients increase operational efficiency, business flexibility and provide data governance. Inari uses distributed ledger technology within its platforms to record every event in the life cycle of a risk.
Frank Perkins, Founder and CEO of Inari, joined Robin Merttens to talk about:
- The benefits of interconnected systems
- The immutability of data and how it applies to distributed ledger technology
- Frank’s experiences of scaling up Inari
- Plans for partnerships and funding
- Frank’s experience as a professional gamer and how it makes him a better entrepreneur
More InsTech content featuring Inari is available on the company’s member profile page.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Describe what distributed ledger technology entails, and the benefits of incorporating it within insurance platforms
- List some of the advantages of implementing interconnected systems for organisational practices
- Summarise the key factors organisations in the insurance industry need to consider when looking to scale up
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.