No technology innovation survives long without a client. Chaucer Group is well known as a successful Lloyd’s insurer and embodies the spirit of Lloyd’s by underwriting unusual and complex business.
Matthew Grant is joined by Duncan Gemmel, Chief Strategy Officer, and Hayley Maynard, Head of Innovation, Chaucer Group, for a live recording.
Topics covered include:
- How to engage underwriters in new opportunities
- Why it pays to go narrow and go deep
- What Chaucer look for in technology and data offerings
- The opportunities to provide insurance cover for IVF Treatment, Political Violence, Carbon Offsets and pandemic-related losses
- Building a business for the future whilst generating results in the short term
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
To find out more about InsTech, our membership and offerings visit www.instech.co or contact us email@example.com
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Identify some of the techniques used to successfully onboard underwriters
- Summarise the different ways applying innovation to a business creates success
- Describe some of the key benefits to a business when investing in partnerships
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.