With the increasing choices that insurers have of data sources to identify property characteristics, choosing the right level of detail and certainty is essential.
This week Matthew travels virtually around the world to talk to Tony Agresta, EVP and General Manager of Nearmap and Dr Michael Bewley VP of AI and Computer Vision.
Topics covered include:
- Achieving 3-D imagery and creating virtual images of property to walk around
- Differences between aerial imagery from aircraft compared to satellites
- Working with partners
- The future opportunities following the Thoma Bravo acquisition
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
To find out more about InsTech, our membership and offerings visit www.instech.co or contact us email@example.com
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe some of the advantages using aerial imagery from aircraft has, as opposed to satellites
- Define what makes a partnership compatible and the benefits of collaboration
- Summarise how to best use data to make it useful to insurers
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.