Reinsurers are often the leaders in innovation - and usually identify earlier trends before they go mainstream. In this episode, Robin Merttens talks to Brian O'Reilly, Head of Innovation and Nicole Van Allen, Associate, to discover what Greenlight Re looks for in its business partners.
- What to look for in founders
- Why actuaries still have a critical role
- Where to find the best innovation
- What the future will look like
- Examples of companies Greenlight Re has worked with
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
To find out more about InsTech, our membership and offerings visit www.instech.co or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe the key attributes of a successful founder
- Identify the role of an actuary and the significance it has in measuring risk
- Explain the challenges investing brings to start-up businesses
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.