The companies that are the most successful in offering analytics to insurers are those that are solving real business problems and making it easy for underwriters.
These companies are helping assess the risks, price and manage portfolios of business, drawing on new sources of information combined with experience from within and outside of insurers.
‘Power to the Underwriter – Analytical Tools for Everyday Use’, held at The Steel Yard in London on 28 June 2022, brought together a range of companies that are working with partners to provide integrated and relevant solutions for insurers and brokers around the world.
Supported by sponsors Guidewire, InsTech’s Matthew Grant, Robin Merttens and Henry Gale were joined on stage by:
- Mark Phillips, RVP, Data and Analytics Sales, Guidewire
- Federica Pisano, Solution Consultant for Analytics, Guidewire
- Paul Templar, CEO, VIPR
- Andrew Yeoman, CEO, Concirrus
- Christian van Leeuwen, Co-founder & CSO, FRISS
- Siddhartha Jha, Founder & CEO, Arbol
- Johnny McCord, Founder & CEO, Loadsure
- John Messer, Investments, Tenzing
- Brian O’Reilly, Head of Innovation, Greenlight Re
You can download the agenda here.
You can see all the photos from the event in the gallery below. They can also be downloaded directly from the InsTech Flickr account.
If we took a photo of you, please feel free to download and share the image.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech live event, you can claim up to 1.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
For CPD purposes, the Learning Objectives for this event were:
- Identify analytical solutions being offered by both new and established companies to insurers
- Describe some of the problems that insurers are using tech solutions to solve in the underwriting process
- Outline the potential sources of information that analytical solutions might draw from
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.