The way payments are made has changed significantly over the past few years. Whether it is collecting premiums or paying claims, insurance companies are now operating in a world where customers expect greater transparency, choice, and immediacy.
Despite this, how to pay and get paid has traditionally been a tactical decision for insurers, relying on readily available solutions or what works with existing technology or providers.
Making Payments Pay: Making the Most of Payments Technologies, sponsored by Mastercard and Stripe, explored the latest digital payments capabilities being used to enable:
• New Digital models
• Digital transformation
• International expansion
• Embedded and Parametric insurance
• Virtual Card Payments
InsTech Partners Robin Merttens and Matthew Grant were joined on stage at CodeNode in London by:
• Ruth Polyblank, Vice President and Partnerships Lead, Insurance, Mastercard
• Jason Reddington, Director Enterprise Partnerships, Insurance, Mastercard
• Alice Glenister, Director Enterprise Partnerships, Insurance, Mastercard
• Ben Smyth, CEO & Founder, Arma Karma
• Bruno Soares, Chief Product Officer, Imburse
• Adrian Davis, Global Finance & Insurance GTM lead, Stripe
• Freddy Macnamara, CEO & Founder, Cuvva
• Andrew Passfield, CEO, ICE InsureTech
• Danny Poole, VP Strategic Partnerships (Retail), Cover Genius
You can see all the photos from the event in the gallery below. They can also be downloaded directly from the InsTech Flickr account.
If we took a photo of you, please feel free to download and share the image.
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech live event, you can claim up to 1.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
For CPD purposes, the Learning Objectives for this event were:
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.