While insurers have always relied on third parties for distribution, the immense attractions and potential for “embedding” insurance products into the value chains and distribution capabilities of others makes this is the hottest topic of 2021.
Like the future of insurance itself, it is about responding to changing customer needs, leveraging digital technology and having the right mindset. To tie in with the launch of our InsTech London report by the same name, this Live Chat covered:
- What embedded insurance means in practice and the best products to embed
- Sourcing the right kind of third-party distributors and how to integrate into their customer journeys
- Who is doing it well and the secrets of their success
- The issues incumbents face and how to overcome them
Hosted by Robin Merttens, InsTech London Partner, the panel for this Live Chat included:
- Franck Pivert, Chief Revenue Officer, Wakam
- Jean-Charles Velge, Co-Founder, Qover
- Louisa Murray, Chief Operating Officer (UK & Europe), Railsbank
The InsTech London report, Insurance: to Embed, or not to Embed, is available to download for free from our Reports section.
You can watch a full recording of this Live Chat on our BrightTALK channel, or by using the video player below.
Continuing Professional Development
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By watching an InsTech London Live Chat, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.