We had so many new members to introduce, established members with news to share and early-stage businesses we wanted to spotlight. So, we took a break from themed events to combine all the above into one evening of abundant insurtech riches – InsTech All Sorts.
Matthew and Robin spoke to Open – newcomers to the UK – about their plans for this market, and updates from INSTANDA on recent developments in their businesses.
This was followed by speakers from early stage companies Kita, Claims Carbon, DA|X and Kayna, who shared their propositions, plans and needs. And we also shared some news of our own.
Matthew, Robin, Holly and Ali were joined on stage by:
- Rune Brunborg, Claims Carbon Institute
- Natalia Dorfman, Kita
- Clare Knight, DA|X
- Paul Prendergast, Kayna Innovation
- Chris Mullan, Eigen Technologies
- Stefan Schrijnen, Insurwave
- Tim Hardcastle, INSTANDA
- Jason Wilby, Open
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech London live event, you can claim up to 1.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
For CPD purposes, the Learning Objectives for this event were:
- Outline where and how some insurtechs are targeting the UK market with their propositions
- Identify how an early stage company begins to plan to meet their business goals
- Describe some of the needs of both the UK market and the insurtechs operating within it
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.