For most insurance organisations, there are manual elements to ingesting, processing and transferring data, which is time consuming and expensive.
InsTech’s report, ‘Automating processes and speeding up operations: 30 companies we know’, focuses on perspectives from the front line. What does the insurance industry need from data extraction and ingestion technologies and what does successful implementation look like?
To support the launch of the report, InsTech’s Henry Gale hosted a Live Chat to discuss the findings and examine key future trends. Henry was joined by:
- Oliver McGuinness, CEO, RightIndem
- Jenny Williams, Data Mission Lead, Convex Insurance
- Mark Phillips, RVP Data and Analytics, Guidewire
- Gaurav Iyer, Senior Vice President, and Head of Advanced Digital Solutions, EXL
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech Digital event, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
Let us know you watched the Live Chat by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
The Learning Objectives for this event were:
- Describe the challenges with ingesting, processing and transferring data in insurance
- Outline the capabilities of some technology providers offering data ingestion and extraction services
- Summarise the current and key future trends of data ingestion and extraction in insurance
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.