Innovation is great, but one thing’s clear from the last few years – no insurer can totally abandon its core legacy systems and switch to the latest technology in one simple move.
Tony Grosso brings a breadth of practical experience from a career in IT, starting his own business, working at a leading US carrier and now running marketing for EIS Group. EIS was founded in 2008 and describes itself as providing a platform for high-velocity insurance operations.
In this episode Matthew’s discussion with Tony covers a wide range set of topics including:
- the role that Coretech has to link together Insurtech applications and established technology
- the ecosystem of today and what’s essential for everyone in it to work effectively
- why having thousands of APIs running in a headless function is a good thing (and what that means)
- the work EIS is doing with Liberty Mutual and New Zealand based Tower Insurance
- the results of the EIS survey on the insurer of the future, and why the biggest priority for 1/3 of respondents is to move beyond just insurance protection and add more value
- why EIS is launching in the UK
- how Tony came across InsTech London
And of course, much much more.
Tell us what you think or contact Matthew Grant on Linkedin here.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete the InsTech London Podcast Feedback Survey to claim your CPD time.