Tensorflight uses AI, aerial and street view imagery to provide property data for risk analytics on commercial, personal and industrial properties globally.
Matthew Grant was joined by Jacob Grob, the Chief Revenue Officer at Tensorflight. They discuss his personal experience with Hurricane Ian, some of the latest developments in providing property data and the challenges of social inflation pushing up costs.
Other topics include:
- The difference in the way insurance is sold in the US compared to the rest of the world
- The “assignment of benefits” and how it impacts Florida
- Using data to make better decisions
Learn more about Tensorflight including our past interviews, podcasts and reports from our dedicated website page.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Describe the challenges social inflation brings and understand the factors that can be difficult to foresee
- Summarise some of the ways in which insurance is sold around the world and compare the advantages
- List some examples of the ways in which data can be implemented to enhance a business model
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.