Guidewire is known for providing technology to the property, casualty and workers’ compensation insurance industry. The company is expanding its analytics capabilities and also has an open ecosystem of partners which offer a variety of hardware, consulting and application services.
Matthew Grant is joined by Charles Clarke – Group Vice President, Sales and Advisory and Chris Cooksey – Senior Director, Advanced Analytics.
Topics covered include:
- Overcoming the challenges of interoperability for insurers
- How to deliver data to underwriters when they need it and where they need it
- Introducing change one step at a time
- Opportunities for more industry collaboration
- The problems Guidewire is solving for its clients
You can learn more about Guidewire at our forthcoming event in London on 27 June. Registration details here
We’d love to know what you think about this episode – click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Define interoperability and how to overcome the challenges it poses
- Describe some of the ways to differentiate the data required by underwriters
- Explain the importance of strategic planning to successfully change & grow a business
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.