Send offers modular commercial insurance software to insurers, reinsurers and MGAs. The core offering is an underwriting workbench that supports from initial enquiry to bind. It’s a single place for underwriters to access data, documents and decision points. New insurers can use it as a core system, or for more mature companies, it can be bolted onto existing systems, including legacy. Send was founded in 2017 by three insurance veterans.
Topics covered include:
- How to sort through underwriting information that is unstructured and often unwanted
- How large insurers are able to accelerate the adoption of new technology
- How ChatGPT is being used to make sense of email
- Reducing the cost and risk of deployment
- How to avoid the challenge of making simple things simple but complex things impossible
- Revealing Send’s strategy of “continuous development”
We’d love to know what you think about this episode – click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe some of the advantages of using ChatGPT as an administration tool
- Explain the methods used to increase efficiencies when sorting data
- Summarise the key challenges faced when trying to solve complex issues
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.