In this mid-week special, Matthew Grant speaks to Adrian Coupland at Earnix, a software provider to global insurers and banks. They discuss how the nature of risk in the insurance industry is rapidly changing, presenting new challenges in areas like motor pricing and supply chain management. The podcast ends with a discussion about Earnix’s new product ‘Underwrite-It’ aimed at changing the underwriting process.
Key Talking Points
- What challenges are Earnix solving for the insurance industry
- Changes to the auto insurance sector – increasing repair costs and the impact of pricing regulation
- Underwrite-ItTM – an automated underwriting platform
If you like what you’re hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Leave us a message
Want to leave a message for Matthew or the InsTech team? Drop us a voicemail with questions for guests or hosts, ideas for next episodes or just general musings!
Stay up to date with the latest from InsTech
This InsTech Podcast Episode is accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening, you can claim up to 0.5 hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe reasons for challenges in the motor insurance industry
- Explain the role of technology in enabling business users to make pricing changes quickly.
- Identify the impact of regulatory reforms on insurance pricing
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.