Even podcasters need a break, so we're borrowing the podcast for this episode from Supercede to bring you founders Ben Rose and Jerad Leigh interviewing InsTech's Robin Merttens.
This was recorded back in August 2022 and reviews our Marketplaces and Exchanges report released at that time (available here). Topics include
- What Is a Platform?
- The Evolution of Technology
- Lessons from RI3K
- Challenges of Digital Risk
- Documents Vs. Data
- Difficulties of Industry Consensus
- The B3i Blockchain Initiative
- InsTech: Collaboration & Partnerships
- InsTech Marketplace & Exchanges Report
- Benefits to the End Consumer
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe some of the recent advances in the digital sharing of data in insurance
- Summarise the challenges for underwriters and how these are being overcome
- Explain further about the resources available to continue your learning
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.