With so much data now available from above us and around us to help understand properties, how should insurers, governments and others know which is the most reliable to use - and importantly - how to deal with the uncertainty and sometimes conflicting opinions.
This week Matthew Grant is talking to Rachel Olney, Founder and CEO of Geosite. Join us to discover:
- The key problem Geosite is solving for insurers and others
- How Rachel discovered that insurance offered the biggest opportunity to launch a new business
- Lessons from working with the US Department of Defense
- Why does “accuracy” mean different things when identifying building locations depending on the hazard?
- What are the top three attributes founders need to be successful?
We’d love to know what you think about this episode - click here and add your thoughts to our LinkedIn post about it.
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
To find out more about InsTech, our membership and offerings visit www.instech.co or contact us email@example.com
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- List some of the opportunities the insurance industry presents for start-ups
- Describe some of the key differences between organisations when it comes to decision-making
- Identify the different solutions to some of the biggest challenges insurers face
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.