Recorded after the InsTech London Summer Party, our first public event since Covid-19 restrictions were lifted, Matthew and Robin catch up for their quarterly partners’ chat.
The conversation covers their pick of the latest insurance and insurtech news stories, reaction to our report on embedded insurance, and even Robin’s restaurant recommendations.
Talking points include:
- Face-to-face events and our return to The Steel Yard
- Insurtech investment and lessons learnt from the last five years
- Embedded insurance opportunities
- The rise of the tech-enabled MGA
- Climate change, ESG and the demand for data
The InsTech London report, Insurance: to Embed, or not to Embed, is available to download for free from our Reports section.
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use, or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
- Claim 0.5 hours for listening to Episode 149 of the InsTech London Podcast