Matthew and Robin wave goodbye to 2021 by reflecting on some of the key insurance, insurtech and innovation themes from the past 12 months.
The Partners’ Chat - New Year Special includes thoughts on a record year for insurtech investment, why now is a good time to be an MGA, and predictions for data and technology developments in 2022.
Talking points include:
- Unicorns, angels and securing early-stage funding
- The decline of incubators and accelerators
- Embedded insurance and educating customers about risk
- How data ingestion and extraction became a top business priority
- Why brokers remain a key part of the value chain
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use, or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to any InsTech London podcast or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Understand the challenges around securing early-stage funding
- Learn why embedded insurance is becoming attractive to customers
- Learn why data ingestion and extraction is important to insurers
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.