Arturo delivers on-demand property data using multi-source imagery and provides AI insights for damage assessment after a catastrophic event.
John-Isaac "JC" Clark, the CEO of Arturo, speaks to Matthew about how Arturo's information is used. They cover how satellites collect data, what underwriters are doing with it and how he expects this to evolve as innovation progresses.
Talking points include:
- How American Family is producing a technology company from its innovation team
- The sourcing and accuracy of information used in the lifecycle of an insurance policy
- What data do satellite and aerial images capture and how they are used to produce insights
- Use cases of drones and aircraft in the property and casualty markets
- Examples of who they partner with and why
- How insurers in the US, Australia and Japan are using Arturo's data
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Summarise how insurers source the relevant information for insurance policies
- Describe how satellite and aerial images capture data, and how underwriters use the insights this data produces
- List some cases of drone and aircraft use in damage assessment, and the advantages for the property and casualty markets
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.