PwC is a professional services network of firms. The company is one of the largest professional services networks in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Glynn Austen-Brown and Michael Cook, Partners at PwC, joined Matthew and covered topics including why insurance companies need to move to be fully digital and what that takes.
Other topics include:
- Examples of where analytics are improving how companies support their customers
- How companies are overcoming the historical challenge of the “trust gap”
- Underinsurance in Southeast Asia and how insurtechs can address this market
- How PwC is working with companies in the insurance industry such as Admiral
You can find PwC’s report referred to in the podcast here.
Learn more about PwC including our past interviews, podcasts and reports from our dedicated website page
If you like what you are hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Describe some of the ways insurance companies will benefit by going fully digital and the processes involved in making the transition
- Identify key points on how collaboration between different industries can improve business efficiency
- Explain some of the advantages of using analytics and list examples of how implementing this feature can enhance customer support
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.