This event looked at the implications of becoming a full stack insurer. This included the regulatory and compliance implications, how much capital is needed, where to go for the relevant expert guidance and why there are so few new full stack insurers in the UK.
Robin and Matthew were joined on stage by:
- Matthew Jones, Partner, Anthemis
- Rory Tanner, Government & External Affairs Manager, Insurtech UK
- Christen Smith, Chief Revenue Officer, Flock
- Martin Watson, Partner, PKF Littlejohn
- Kenneth Underhill, Director, ICSR
- Rachel Hillier, Partner, Capital Law
- Michael Ashton, Senior executive, Gibraltar Finance
- Richard Leftley, Executive Vice President Global Sales, MIC Global
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech London live event, you can claim up to 1.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
For CPD purposes, the Learning Objectives for this event were:
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities in the MGA space
- Explore some of the challenges involved for an MGA looking to evolve into a full stack insurer, and how to overcome them
- List some of the funding route options and other forms of support available to MGAs going through this transition
Please take a minute to fill in this short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.