This event looked at a variety of real-life examples of competitors working together to bring shared technology to market, define data standards, test new products, expedite claims and facilitate API integrations.
Robin and Matthew were joined on stage by:
- Ian Summers, CEO, Verisk - Specialty Business Solutions
- Jerad Leigh, Co-founder and CEO, Supercede
- Jennifer Braney, Consultancy Lead & Cyber Broker, Gallagher Re
- Paolo Cuomo, Director of Operations, Brit Insurance
- Ruta Mikiskaite, Head of Client Solutions UK & Ireland, Swiss Re
- Michael Lewis, Co-founder and CEO, Claim Technology
- Michael Burle, Head of Marine & Deputy Active Underwriter
- Mark Shaw, Vice President Distribution & Engagement, Arch Insurance International
- James Wright, Head of Technology, Beazley Digital
- George Beattie, Head of Incubation Underwriting, Beazley
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech London live event, you can claim up to 1.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Let us know you attended the event by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London, you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
For CPD purposes, the Learning Objectives for this event were:
- Describe examples of competitors working together to advance the insurance industry
- Summarise how companies can collaborate without losing their competitive edge
- Identify where there are potential opportunities for collaboration
Please take a minute to fill in our short CPD feedback form and let us know what you thought of this event.