Inversion specialises in bespoke software development services tailored for the insurance and reinsurance sector. This week Robin Merttens spoke with Inversion’s founders, Jacques Bosch and Piro Vorster, and in their conversation they touched on the story behind the creation of the company, and the various secrets to success the founders have picked up by working together.
Key talking points include:
- Founding a company and overcoming unique challenges – both inside and outside the industry
- Why excellence and expertise are important to Inversion
- The benefits of having a global, connected workforce
- Blockchain and AI technology adoption: anything but a trend
- The value of hobbies: coding and Brazilian jujitsu
If you like what you’re hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development – Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech podcast, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this podcast, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Identify which types of technology can survive the trend cycle and become integrated
- Describe what traits are needed to successfully start and lead a company
- Summarise how tailored technology solutions can aid any industry with automation
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing [email protected] and if your organisation is a member of InsTech you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.