About the event
For over a year, insurers and brokers have known that generative AI has high potential to change how they operate.
Now that many pilot projects have been tried, what are the proven use cases? What can companies do to get a real return on investment from AI?
Join us for a live webinar with guests who have grappled with AI strategy at insurers and brokers.
We’ll be joined by speakers from:
- Simon Pink, UK Head of Emerging Technology, QBE Ventures
- Oliver Mapp, Data Science Lead, Inver Re (Ardonagh Group)
- Andre du Preez, Curator of MillerLabs, Miller Insurance
Selected speakers from
UK Head of Emerging Technology
Andre du Preez
Curator of MillerLabs
Data Science Lead
Continuing Professional Development
This InsTech Webinar is accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By watching, you can claim up to 0.5 hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this Webinar, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Identify real-world use cases where generative AI has demonstrated a significant impact within the insurance industry
- Explain some of the ways to maximise return on investment from generative AI implementation in insurance operations
- Describe approaches to developing and implementing AI strategies specifically tailored for insurers and brokers